Thank you for getting in touch with CMEP. We’re always glad to hear from you. CMEP is committed to working with people across the United States who want to encourage U.S. government policies that actively promote a just, lasting, and comprehensive resolution of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict and ensure security, human rights and religious freedom for all the people of the region. Your engagement in this mission is essential.
There are many ways that you can get in touch with CMEP staff:
Mailing/Physical Address: 110 Maryland Avenue NE, Suite 311, Washington, DC 20002
CMEP is a small office with many activities that occur in other locations. Please make an appointment with a staff member to ensure the office is attended if you come by.
Telephone Number: (202) 543-1222
If no one is able to answer your call, please leave us a voice message. The appropriate staff person will be in contact with you.
Fax: (202) 543-5025
Who to ask about what?
- CMEP policy and position questions
- Analysis about the current situation and US policy
- Overall CMEP questions
- Media inquiries
Doris is a good person to contact about:
- CMEP’s work with local organizations and individual advocates
- Becoming a CMEP Partner
- Becoming or getting in contact with a coordinator
- Donations to CMEP
- Administrative questions
- Website, email and technical issues
- CMEP’s work on the hill
- Congressional visits
- [CMEP Bulletin] Debate over Law to Define Israel as Jewish State
- [CMEP Bulletin] Synagogue Attacked as Violence Intensifies
- [CMEP Bulletin] Lack of Clean Water in Gaza Reduces Quality of Life
- [National Briefing] Hear B'Tselem's Anat Saragusti Nov. 19th
- [CMEP Bulletin] As Jerusalem Clashes Intensify, Politicians Discuss Status Quo