Thank you for getting in touch with CMEP. We’re always glad to hear from you. CMEP is committed to working with people across the United States who want to encourage U.S. government policies that actively promote a just, lasting, and comprehensive resolution of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict and ensure security, human rights and religious freedom for all the people of the region. Your engagement in this mission is essential.
There are many ways that you can get in touch with CMEP staff:
Mailing/Physical Address: 110 Maryland Avenue NE, Suite 311, Washington, DC 20002
CMEP is a small office with many activities that occur in other locations. Please make an appointment with a staff member to ensure the office is attended if you come by.
Telephone Number: (202) 543-1222
If no one is able to answer your call, please leave us a voice message. The appropriate staff person will be in contact with you.
Who to ask about what?
- CMEP policy and position questions
- Analysis about the current situation and US policy
- Overall CMEP questions
- Media inquiries
Doris is a good person to contact about:
- CMEP’s work with local organizations and individual advocates
- Becoming a CMEP Partner
- Becoming or getting in contact with a coordinator
- Donations to CMEP
- Administrative questions
- Website, email and technical issues
- Bulletin publication
- [CMEP Bulletin] As Tensions Rise, Israeli Extremist Supports Burning Churches
- [CMEP Bulletin] Terror Attack on Palestinian Village
- [CMEP Bulletin] Netanyahu Gives In to Settler Pressure; Approves 800 Settlement Housing Units
- [CMEP Bulletin] Susiya is Safe, For Now
- [Action] Mr. President, end this conflict!