Maps & Directions
Excellent directions for getting to Catholic University by car or from area airports can be found at http://www.cua.edu/about-cua/directions.cfm. You can see a larger DC map with the locations of this year's conference by clicking here.
Once in Washington, D.C., Metro is the fastest and easiest way to reach the campus. Take Metro's Red Line to the Brookland-CUA metro stop. Once past the fare stiles, turn left to reach CUA. Below right is a map showing the route from the station to the Pryzbyla Center where the CMEP Advocacy Conference will be held.
If you plan on driving, there is limited on campus parking available for $7 for the day in the McMahon lot (map). After parking, you must purchase a pass at the Pryzbyla Center information desk. This pass must be displayed at all times while you are parked on campus. To access the McMahon lot, use the Basilica entrance off of Michigan Ave. NE to enter campus (follow dark green line on map). Any questions on parking can be directed to the Pryzbyla Center at 202-319-5291.
- [CMEP Bulletin] UN Issues Report on Gaza War; Israel Calls It Biased
- [National Event] "1913: Seeds of Conflict" June 30 PBS Broadcast
- [CMEP Bulletin] Former Israeli Ambassador Criticizes Obama
- [CMEP Bulletin] A Call for Peace Negotiations – But Qualified
- [Action] Stand for Palestinian Children; Urge Your MoC to Sign Letter